Monday, June 7, 2010

More Weekend Treasures

I had another successful weekend of garage sales. The next town over from where I live was having their annual town wide garage sales. Needless to say I was in garage sale heaven!  Here is a breakdown of the costs:

(3) light fixture = $2.00
Owl Coaster = $1.00
Pear = $.50
Stampin Up Stamps = $7.00 ($4.00 for 1 set and $3.00 for the other)
The Outdoor Patio Table = $5.00
Total Cost = $15.50

I was pretty excited about the $5.00 table.  It needs some TLC but it has a lot of potential! I hope you all had a great weekend. Also, I wanted to say THANK YOU to all of my new followers and for all of the sweet comments. You all have so many wonderful ideas and I love reading your blogs! 



I am linking to:
http://www.reinventedkb.com/2010/06/trash-to-treasure-tuesday.html
southern hospitality  http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. great finds!!! excited to see what you do with the table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - thanks for your comment on my blog! Yes, I have to admit, it's very exciting to have over 100 - but you're a quarter of the way there already! :) Love the pear - I have an unhealthy obsession with fake fruit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pear and stamps! Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy new follower!
    ~Jennifer at All that Glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am SO addicted to garage sales and thrifting, I need to take a break and finish some projects before I fill the garage up even more LOL!!

    Michelle of Shee Designs, Another Happy new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOUR TABLE...SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT YOU DO WITH IT. HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT PARTICIPATING IN PINK SATURDAY...YOU WOULD MAKE LOTS OF NEW FRIENDS.BEVERLY IS OUR WONDERFUL HOSTESS AT HTTP://HOWSWEETTHESOUND.TYPEPAD.COM BUT IN LOWER CASE LETTERS.
    THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE THAN 180 PARTICIPANTS AND NEXT SATURDAY I WOULD BE HAPPY TO FEATURE YOU IF YOU DECIDE TO PARTICIPATE. DO YOU LOVE THE COLOR PINK OR HAVE PINK THINGS YOU COULD SHOW.
    I SIGNED UP AS YOUR 29TH FOLLOWER AND THOSE NUMBERS WILL GROW.
    ANGEL HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT FINDS!!! I am about to head out to find bargains around my town :) I am your newest follower from Friday follow! I hope you will stop by my site and follow me too!

    Thanks, Mellisa

    www.funsavingmoney.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your finds, that table definitely has potential! The owl coaster is just too cute:)

    Your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what cute finds! I have to find me something with an owl...they are so cute, and lately I am seeing so many of them...thanks so much for joining in on the party....I do hope to see you again next week!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These garage sales are best to buy things at cheap prices. No matter the size of your move, you can rely on our Residential Moving Services in Montreal QC and enjoy peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)